- Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 May 2018 07:07
- To promote the development and expansion of higher education opportunities through initiation of new programmes, embracing alternative modes of delivery using modern technologies.
- To match changing market needs through continuous review of the existing programmes.
- To enhance the level of participation in research, dissemination and preservation of knowledge for both academic and societal development.
- To promote human resource development and proactive management practices, as well as good governance, to enhance efficient and effective service delivery.
- To provide an environment that nurtures excellence and high standards of professionalism in teaching, learning, research and community service.
- Create equal opportunities for those qualified to pursue university education.
- To institutionalize quality assurance practices in planning, implementation and evaluation of the University’s core functions in order to meet the set goals.
- To promote the development of the students’ welfare systems for the attainment of academic excellence and an all-round education.
- To provide facilities in collaboration with other approved institutions to enhance access to higher education.
Director Nyeri Campus
Dr. Daniel Mang'uriu